How Long Can You Live With Tumor
When first diagnosed with tumor, many people ask about their prognosis. You might want to know whether your tumor is relatively easy or more difficult to cure. Your doctor can not predict the future, but can make an estimate based on other people’s experiences with the same tumor.
According to different tumors, different types and stages of tumor, patients' health status, treatment programs and their survival are greatly different. Some can live for decades while some can only live for months. Tumor in early stage can be cured by operation. You are suggested to take active diagnosis and treatment. Take early detection and early treatment. At the same time, during the process of diagnosis and treatment, you should tone your body. You can live longer with a good physique. You can increase your immune resistance. In your daily life, you can intake some selenium elements, vitamin E and other antioxidant substances, or directly use malt selenium vitamin E tablets and other nutritional extracts, which is conducive to treatment, recovery and stable condition.
Choose healthy foods to live longer
Diet plays an important role in the prognosis of tumor. Focus on eating a balanced diet. As your doctor or nutritionist if you need extra calories and protein to keep your strength up during treatment.
1. Choose whole grain breads and cereals
2. Drink 100% fruit or vegetable juices.
3. Fill half of your plate with vegetables and fruits
4. A few times a week, choose meatless meals such as vegetarian lasagna or vegetable stir-fry
5. Limit sugary foods-the kind with lots of calories but very little nutrition
6. Pick lean meat and fish over fatty red meat and processed meats
7. Have a leafy green salad with dinner unless you have been told to avoid raw foods.
8. Eat small meals throughout the day
9. Do not wait until you are hungry to eat. Instead, eat at certain times of day
10. Keep your favorite foods close at hand
11. Make your meals look appealing. Add parsley, lemon slices, cherry tomatoes, and other colorful garnishes to your plate
Do not give up. Taking proper treatment and following a proper diet can also help you live longer with tumor. About more information, you can leave a message below or consult our online doctor.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***