Acupuncture for Kidney Failure
Kidney Failure is a condition in which kidney function is partially or completely lost as a result of kidney disease. It mainly includes chronic and acute Kidney Failure. For this case, Dialysis is commonly used, but it also brings a variety of discomforts. Then can acupuncture treat kidney failure? In this article, let’s have a quick look.
1. Acupuncture can eliminate thrombosis, qi and blood stasis, promote blood circulation, and increase blood flow and supply to the kidneys. Therefore, it can great improve renal ischemia and anoxia, and increase blood and oxygen supply in the kidney tissues so as to reduce renal damage, provide necessary nutrients, repair damaged renal intrinsic cells, and prevent further damage to other healthy renal cells and tissues.
2. Acupuncture can relieve fatigue and general illness. With kidney insufficiency, you may often feel tired, weak and poor appetite due to the accumulation of too much metabolic waste in your own body. Acupuncture and Moxibustion can more or less alleviate your fatigue and improve your appetite, making you more energetic.
3. Acupuncture and Moxibustion can relieve skin itching when combined with Medicated Bath. The accumulation of waste products in body can also cause skin itching. The more advanced Kidney Failure, the severe this symptom. These therapies can help discharge toxins from body so as to relieve itching.
4. Acupuncture can help control blood pressure. High blood pressure is common complication of kidney failure. It can cause further kidney damage if you can not bring it under control timely. Through stimulating some acupoints, such as Baihui (GV 20), Taiyang (EX-HN5), Zusanli (OM ZSL), you can control and stabilize blood pressure.
5. Acupuncture can also regulate the immune system disorder and strengthen immunity so as to increase disease-resistant capacity, reducing the possibility of catching a cold or infections.
Through the introduction of the above, I believe you have an answer to the question whether acupuncture can treat kidney failure. Yes, it can treat kidney failure without any side effects.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***