What Are the Risks of High Creatinine
High Creatinine indicates decreased glomerular filtration rate (GFR) and declined renal detoxification. And as Creatinine level rises ceaselessly, the kidney function injury degree of the patient will be more and more serious. Accordingly, once creatinine level increases, you should take treatment seriously and be alert about the risks of high creatinine. So what are the risks of high creatinine?
1. Digestive system: patients may develop anorexia, vomiting, nausea and diarrhea with the aggravation of the disease
2. Respiratory system: respiratory system can be manifested as acidosis, and patients will appear deep and long breathing phenomenon, and accompanied by ammonia smell. In severe case, patients will even appear pulmonary edema and pulmonary calcification and other lesions.
3. Nervous system: dizziness, headache, fatigue and memory loss may occur in the early stage, but with the aggravation of the condition, irritability and convulsion may occur. Without timely control, drowsiness and coma may also appear.
4. Renal osteopathy: ostealgia and proximal myasthenia; and bone pain is often systemic. Bone deformity can cause short stature and other symptoms. Besides, it can cause thyroid function obstacle, sexual function obstacle, growth sluggish, etc.
5. Water metabolism disorder: including polyuria, nocturia, thirst, mucosal dryness, fatigue, etc.; Or swelling all over the body, elevated blood pressure and so on.
6. Changes in the blood system, such as renal anemia;
7. Metabolic disorder: carbohydrate metabolic disorder, lipid metabolic disorder, protein and amino acid metabolic disorder, metabolic waste retention
8. Abnormal urine routine. The patients can appear the symptoms such as albuminuria of different degree, hematuria, frequency of urination, urgent urination, etc.
All in all, with high creatinine level, all body systems may be affected, accelerating uremia.
How to lower High Creatinine Level?
In western medicine, there is Dialysis, ketosteril, medicinal charcoal and some other medications to help lower creatinine level. But if you can not restore a portion of renal function, it is difficult for you to stabilize creatinine level. In Chinese Medicine center, we usually use Nine-Kind Therapy for kidney disease. This is a systemic treatment, which makes use of various therapies to eliminate waste products from the blood. It can also help restore kidneys’ ability to filter the blood. After about one week’s treatment, creatinine level will be reduced at least 10%. After about one month’s treatment, the disease will be under control, and renal function will get improved.
What are the risks of elevated creatinine? Now you get the answer. If you still have any questions, please leave a message below.
Note: the above information is only for reference. For specific treatment recommendations, please consult a physician.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***