Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
What is CKD?
Kidney disease is a series of physical discomfort caused by local kidney inflammation and kidney damage as well as loss of renal function.
The pathogenesis of kidney disease is generally divided into four stages: Acute Inflammatory Stage (stage 1); Chronic Inflammatory Stage (stage 2); Renal Failure Stage (stage 3); Uremia Stage (stage 4, also known as End-Stage Renal Disease). And according to glomerular filtration rate (GFR), it is classified into five stages: Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, Stage 4 and Stage 5 or ESRD.
What Causes CKD?
There are two causes of kidney disease. One is congenital insufficiency, and the other one is acquired damage. Congenital insufficiency refers to congenital kidney defects; acquired damage refers to kidney damage caused by bad living habits or environmental pollution.
Here we focus on how acquired damage can cause kidney disease.
First, kidney damage caused by bad habits (no exercise, improper diet, excessive mental stress), especially kidney damage caused by excessive intake of fat, sugar and protein, that is, excessive eutrophic substances.
Next is the kidney damage caused by the harsh living environment (including a large number of heavy metal ions and various pollutants).
How do these two causes damage kidneys?
Firstly, bad living habits and a large number of pollutants (including heavy metal ions) can lead to the destruction of the function of oxidase in human body.
While the destruction of the function of oxidase can lead to oxidative stress in the cells of the body, which can lead to the decline of the antioxidant capacity.
Decreased antioxidant capacity will lead to a decline in the ability of the human body to remove toxic and harmful substances. The consequence of this decline is that the human body will gradually accumulate a large number of oxygen free radicals, immune complexes, heavy metal ions and so on. At the same time, it will also cause a high accumulation of blood lipids, blood sugar, serum uric acid, serum creatinine and blood urea.
The accumulation of these blood toxins will directly destroy the immune balance of the human body.
Loss of immune balance will inevitably lead to kidney inflammation and decrease or failure of renal function.
Why is CKD long-lasting?
The fundamental reason why kidney disease can not be cured for a long time is that the toxins accumulated in human body can not be removed.
From the perspective of pathogenesis, the accumulation of a large number of blood toxins will cause three major changes in the human body: one is the rapid increase of oxidative stress response; the second is uncontrolled excessive immune inflammation, and the third is the persistent aggravation of renal inflammation and renal failure.
1. Oxidative stress destroys the normal function of cells. A large number of harmful toxins accumulated in human blood, leading to blood contamination. Dirty blood can damage various cell membranes, and then blood toxins can enter cells through damaged cell membranes and induce oxidative stress in cells. From the point of view of traditional Chinese medicine, the abnormality of human body caused by oxidative stress is the "Qi deficiency" of traditional Chinese medicine.
2. Immune overreaction destroys the immune balance of human body. Long-term accumulation of blood toxins will induce immune inflammation in the human body, which if not be controlled for a long time can cause cells in body to secrete a large number of abnormal protein to the blood. These abnormal proteins as antigens will stimulate the production of antibodies in the human body, and also activate the complement system. From the point of view of traditional Chinese medicine, the abnormal blood caused by this immune overreaction will form blood poison.
In a word, the fundamental reason why kidney disease can not be cured for a long time is the accumulation of a large number of toxins in blood, and a large number of blood toxins will take the opportunity to invade cells. The toxins that invade into cells are difficult to remove by ordinary drugs, which is essentially the root cause of lingering kidney disease.
How to treat CKD?
From the above analysis, it can be concluded that the key to the treatment of kidney disease is to remove toxins in the blood.
Because only by removing toxins from the blood can oxidative stress in cells be inhibited.
Only when oxidative stress is inhibited will the cells not secrete abnormal proteins and harmful cytokines.
Only when these abnormal proteins and harmful factors in the blood are no longer produced can the immune overreaction in the blood stop.
Only when immune stress response stops can the production of antigen-antibody complexes and complements be stopped.
Only when antigen-antibody complexes and complements are no longer produced can organ damage be stopped.
Only when organ damage stops can the kidney gradually heal itself.
At present, the biggest problem is that many hospitals turn a blind eye to the effective drugs and methods to remove blood toxins, and are willing to stay on the traditional treatment and methods, which is the real culprit of lingering kidney disease.
How does our hospital treat CKD?
The treatment in our hospital is “Detoxification Therapy”, also called “Nine-Kind Therapy for Clearing Blood Toxins”.
This treatment has remarkable effect in treating chronic kidney disease. It does not only eliminate refractory swelling, but also make intractable proteinuria turn to negative.
“Nine-Kind Therapy” include:
1. Dual Plasma Exchange Therapy
2. Chinese Medicine Detoxification Therapy (oral Chinese medicine)
3. Chinese Medicine Blood-Activating Therapy (Chinese medicine infusion)
4. Cell (Autoimmune cell) Infusion Therapy
5. Cytokine Infusion Therapy
6. Negative Oxygen Ion Therapy
7. Ozone Therapy
8. Trace Element and Vitamin Supplementary Therapy
9. Developing Good Living Habits
The principles of Nine-Kind Therapy:
1. Dual plasma exchange therapy is to clean up the toxins in the blood thoroughly.
2. Chinese Medicine Detoxification Therapy is to thoroughly reclean the residual toxins in the blood after dual plasma exchange therapy. And it is mainly oral Chinese medicine for detoxification.
3. Chinese Medicine Blood-Activating Therapy is to clear away the blood toxins sticking to the blood vessel (TCM infusion).
4. The function of cell transfusion therapy is to repair cells damaged by blood pollution.
5. Cytokine infusion therapy can eliminate inflammatory factors caused by immune stress in blood.
6. Negative oxygen ion therapy is to clean up and remove the toxins in the cells, and keep the cell environment clean.
7. The aim of Ozone Therapy is to make the blood more fresh, especially the hemoglobin more active.
8. The role of trace element and vitamin supplementation therapy is to make the nutrition more balanced in body.
9. Good living habits are the guarantee of human blood cleanliness. The cultivation of good living habits includes learning to drink, eat, exercise (including work and rest), releasing pressure and so on. Learning to drink and eat depends on self-control; learning to exercise and keeping happy is not only a habit, but also a civilization.
What precautions should be taken during treatment?
1. To avoid misdiagnosis and mistreatment. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a difficult disease with complex pathogenesis, great difficulty in diagnosis and lack of treatment, so it is especially prone to misdiagnosis and mistreatment. Therefore, in the process of treating chronic kidney disease, it is necessary to find highly professional hospitals and doctors for accurate diagnosis, because only accurate diagnosis can avoid mistreatment.
Because our hospital pays attention to the treatment of detoxification, we attach more importance on the following special diagnostic indicators: 1) redox state index (SOD); 2) immune state index (lymphocyte subsets, ten items of immune, vitamin D); 3) endotoxin index (blood lipid, blood sugar, serum creatinine, serum uric acid, blood urea, inflammatory factors, blood coagulation level, etc.) In addition, our hospital attaches great importance to the application of gene detection in the diagnosis of nephropathy. Now it has been able to carry out gene detection of more than 20 kinds of nephropathy, pushing the accurate diagnosis to a new stage.
2. To find effective treatment. The treatment of CKD requires a high level of technology, and it is difficult to complete the whole treatment process without deep foundation. Therefore, patients with kidney disease should be carefully selected when seeking medical treatment. Up to now, western medicine has no effective means in treating chronic kidney disease. If the treatment is effective, only experienced and skilled hospitals or experts can be found in TCM treatment.
3. Once you find an effective treatment, you must adhere to the treatment and strive for a one-time cure. In the course of treatment, it is particularly important to cooperate closely with the doctor's treatment, obey the doctor's arrangement, take medicine strictly according to the doctor's orders, and return to the doctor on time so as to avoid the recurrence of the disease and cause greater losses.
4. To strengthen confidence in treatment. Do not be restricted by medical insurance, financial problems and other objective factors, making the disease that should have been cured transformed into an incurable disease.
5. To mobilize family members to support treatment in order to alleviate the psychological pressure of patients.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***